Emotional Support Animal (ESA) are specially trained animals that help people recover from their mental stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness, and other disorders. But for a pet that is considered to be an ESA, you must have an ESA letter.
An ESA letter states that a person is suffering from any emotional or mental disability, and he/she needs to get a therapeutic advantage from Emotional Support Animal (ESA). Everyone is not eligible to get an ESA; you will only get it if your doctor recommends it to you. The ESA letter is a sort of license that allows you to take your pet anywhere with you.
ESA Letter Benefits
1. Gives access to restricted places: The places such as restaurants, housing societies, and shopping malls will not allow you for pets. But ESA letter gives you a facility to bring and keep your pets with you to these restricted places.
2. Enable access to take your pet in flight: You can bring your ESA with you if you have a valid ESA letter. But, keep in mind that you need to follow many laws, rules, and regulations before taking your pet with you on the flight. It might be possible that you need to pay charges for it, and authorities make sure that your ESA should behave calmly during the flight.
3. Allow you to heal from psychological situations and disorders: Having an ESA letter is a special permit to keep your pet with you all the time, no matter wherever you are, to overcome stress, loneliness, depression, or other disorders due to personal or professional issues.
4. Exemption of pet charges: When you are in public places with your ESA, then it might be possible that the owners may impose charges or pet fee on you, but with a legal emotional support animal certification, all the charges will be exempted, and you can freely enjoy time with your pet.
5. Keep ESA without worrying about age: Some societies or residential places won’t allow keeping a more than one year pet. Having a valid ESA letter solves this problem. You can keep an ESA without worrying about age so that you will improve your mental condition.
6. Enjoy your life with ESA within your living place/ Educational institutes: Mostly, educational institutes and residential areas such as apartments will not allow anyone to keep their pet because of their policies. ESA letter permits you to live with your pet. If you have a proper mental disability, then most institutes allow you to bring your pet with you according to the institute’s rules and regulations. Your ESA must be filling all the institute requirements.
7. ESA are the reliable friends: ESA helps its owner recover from anxiety, depression, stress, tension, and other disorders. That’s why they are reliable friends. ESA gives you love, care & affection in your hard times to heal from it. ESA letter allows your reliable friend to be with you at all times.
ESA letter benefits you in ways and solves all your pet policies problem. If you already have an ESA, then apply for an emotional support animal letter from Pettherapist.org today! Pettherapist.org was created by a group of people who understood the importance of mental health and how pets can be a source of comfort for such people.