What do the big guys in the restaurant scene have in common? All the right parts to elevate your branding counts, this includes the most inviting brand name font that your restaurant can display and brag in all its glory. Ready to be a champion? Myfont promo code is here to help you be a champion as you follow our tips:
• Choose a font that is entirely different from your competitors. You might say this is given but you’ll be surprised how many shops and restaurants end up choosing the same font and looking as copycat. You want to be unforgettable and stand out from the rest. You want a front that is impressive yet easy to read at the same time.
• Think what your restaurant represents. You know which name font belongs to Coca-Cola or UPS because their fonts are memorable, clear, and easy to read.
• Know exactly your budget and licensing requirements. There are platforms that offer font field guides that will supply best practices when it comes to style classification and identification of typeface.
• Ensure your chosen brand font meets these three requirements. This must be legible, flexible, and have multiple font weights.
• Choose a brand font that compliments your product personality. There are many font styles that add impact to your branding. For example, if you use a bold serif header paired with a sans-serif that is nondescript, you are giving the vibe of trustworthiness. While if you use a single font, it can help you impress clients that you are serious and professional in what you offer.
Some of the Best Brand Name Fonts for Your Restaurant
1. Giaza Pro will definitely bring your restaurant branding to a higher level – the level of sophistication. This is a multilingual typeface with a lot of features that are involving and pleasing which will help you big time in your dining business branding.
2. Thirsty Soft is a snack magnet! And not just that but it’s the font ideal to invite patrons to stay. Thirsty Soft is the vintage version and related to Thirsty Script.
3. Mont by Fontfabric is part of the foundry created by a solid team with the highest standards and best work ethics. These people love building top-notch typefaces, calligraphy, and lettering.
4. Cera Pro – 12 clean, geometric pan-European Fonts created by the great Jakob Runge for Typemates. It has four weights and if you consider it, this will help you bring simplicity and also sophistication of all sorts.
5. Junk Food by Vozzy comes in a very straightforward font and though they say it’s perfect for postcards or printed shirts, we can’t help but agree with those who push this as a brand name font for your restaurant. This typeface has six weights and is perfect for either grill restaurants or those who serve burgers.
If you’re having challenges with your brand name logo, get in touch with us as we offer the largest selection of fonts for all types of projects. No other name for this kind but My Fonts. Hurry and grab the chance to use the myfont promo code today!