Are you feeling that it’s time to change the front door? Or the front door of your home is not working properly? If this is the case then you’re at the perfectly right place. The following article is all about the replacement of the front door.
Changing the front door is not as easy as you are thinking. It also takes a lot of time. And we all love to get things done quickly. Isn’t this the case? Yeah, it is. After reading the following article, get your front door replaced in a very short period of time.
Now, there is no need to wait for 5 to 6 hours for the complete replacement of the front door. For this purpose, all you need to do is to read the following article. Without wasting the time, let’s dig into the details of the following article.
Tips for installing front door quickly
Replacement of the front door is a lengthy procedure. But if you will follow the tips written below then you can do this task in a short time.
• First of all, gather all the things like flashing tape, sprays, and glues, then start the installation process. Due to this, you will not have to waste the time finding things while installing the front door. So, assemble everything then go for the installation.
• Use some sort of fan for instant drying of the glue. Otherwise, it will take enough time in drying. By using artificial wind, you can dry it in a few minutes. Sprays also need enough time in drying. So, the utilization of fake wind is the best choice.
• If you don’t have anything and you have to shop it from outside then do this task one day before installing the door. In this way, the installation process will not get disturbed.
• If you are not doing this by yourself then don’t get worried at all. Because professionals take no time in installing the door.
How to install the door quickly
Here is the way by which you can install the door quickly.
• I would prefer you to buy pre-hung doors. These doors are quite easy to install. Because they are already machined and milled. You can install them in less than 30 minutes.
• Measure the opening of the door. Then, order the pre-hung door.
• Nail the door inside jambs via doorknob hole.
• Install wedges between the jambs on both sides. Use a hammer for equal tapping on both sides. In this way, the door will be placed rightly
• You can add additional wedges for tightening the door.
• Take out the nails and fill the nail holes with a putty knife.
• Repeat the same steps for horizontal pieces
See, how easy it was to install the door.
The bottom line
Installing the front door is no more difficult. You can easily install it by yourself. Read the above article for complete info. It’s better to buy pre-hung doors. They are quite easy to install. Thanks for investing your precious time here.